LEATHER FISHING LOG
That's it, be patient, and log that catch. Our Leather Fishing Log is handmade from top-grain leather and approved by our resident Fisherman Isaac Childs (who just happens to be the founder of Rustico). Great for everyone from beginner to seasoned expert.
ARTIST EDITION: Features a Brook Trout design by the talented artist and angler, Tim Johnson. His distinct artwork is engraved into the leather, making this a truly unique logbook!
- Manufacturer: Rustico
- SKU: OD0021-0005
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1" x 8"
- 96 templated 3.25" x 7.5" pages
- Rough-cut, cream-colored paper
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Handsewn binding
- "Fishing Log" engraving on front cover
- Buckle closure
This item is non-refillable
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.